Marilyn Monroe's "Forever Love" Canvas Print includes George Barris' authentic digital autograph. Shot on the beaches of Santa Monica, CA in July 1962 by photographer ©George Barris®. This is part of Marilyn Monroe's infamous last professional photoshoot ever taken requested by Marilyn Monroe and was going to be in George Barris' and Marilyn Monroe's collaboration book and in Cosmopolitan's Magazine cover spread promoting her new book with George.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
16×20 Height (inches) 16 Width (inches) 20
16×20 Height (cm) 41 Width (cm) 51
Marilyn Monroe Forever Love Canvas Print
$99.99 Regular Price