Marilyn Monroe The Seven Year Itch Soaring Starlet Framed Poster
Marilyn’s 1st Legendary Photo By George Barris Of Her Dress Soaring Over The Subway On The Movie Set of The Seven Year Itch (1955) The Most Iconic Images Of The 20th century.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• George Barris Official Trademarked Autograph
• Off Lithography Press
• Size 18X24
• Frame Included
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Marilyn Monroe Seven Year Itch ©George Barris® Collection
Exclusively By ©INHOLLYWOODLAND®